Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to school blues.

So, the littles begin their final year of preschool in two short short weeks. I'm not entirely sure how this happened and I raised two little people who aren't my babies any longer. They are officially little girls now and I can't be sure when this happened or how this happened or how I plan on dealing with these recent developments.

I would just really love for things to slow down a little. Or maybe just stop so they can stay this happy go lucky age forever. Of course I dread getting used to new teachers, the parents will mostly be the same (older than me and condescending as hell) which is fine because I dealt with them accordingly last year. Biatches.

One day people will realize that it's not the cars, clothes, and social status that matter. Enjoy your child. They are lovely and amazing. Also, I will cut you if my children are criticized or looked down upon for having young parents. How do you have time to be so very critical of other parents if you are spending proper time with your kids? I don't.

I'm nervous for my littles. Not overly so, since they surprise me every day with how aware and intelligent their observations have become, seemingly overnight. Just nervous for the changes, the bumps along the way, the influence other people have on their little minds.

I'm making myself crazy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment